There are the most important water requirements for all agronomic technologies. The main ones are water transparency, low salt and minerals content, complete absence of impurities and foreign inclusions. Water taken from natural reservoirs is used in most cases for agricultural drip irrigation and other watering systems. In these cases it is necessary to filter water carefully from entering of suspended particles and of all sorts of mechanical debris. Gravel-sand filters of automatic or manual control are widely applied for such filtration in combination with cartridge systems of filtration.
Our company is developing and producing the water filtration units using gravel-sand filters and disk filters. Gravel-sand filters of any capacity filter water from entering of impurities and suspensions, which can’t be cleaned by mesh filters and plate filters. This unit is made with a stainless frame as an independent module so it can be integrated easily into existing systems as well as into new projects. For ease of use, the filter is rinsed automatically. User is offered with several washing criteria: volume of the pumped water, difference in pressure at the inlet and outlet of the filter and time. Water supply pump is controlled by a frequency regulator, that allows avoiding hydraulic impacts and ensuring uniformity of operation.
- Capacity, (m3/h): 15 | 30 | 45 | 60 |100
- Gravel-sand filter: 2/20 | 3/30 | 3/36 | 3/36 -4/48
- Disk filter,(micron): 130
- Areas of use: irrigation
- Automatic washing: equipped
- Washing on water volume: equipped
- Washing on time: equipped
- Washing on the difference in pressure: equipped
- Integration with the irrigation unit: equipped
- Dimensions,(m): 0,6х1,6х1,7 | 1×1,2×1,3 | 1,2×1,4×1,4 | 1,3×1,5×1,5 |1,3×1,5×1,5